The Manage Page can be accessed by double clicking on an asset. This will launch an expanded version of the preview player. In addition to the actions that can be performed in the Preview Panel, this expanded mode also features the tabs and functions detailed below.
Large preview player
The large player in the Manage Page operates in the same way as the smaller player in the Preview Panel but features the following:
- displays multiple language tracks that you can switch between
- audio levels and waveforms
- comments track highlight the parts of the video asset that have been commented on
- a button to allow you to add metadata markers
The technical metadata tab is available in the Manage Page of an asset, which can be accessed by double clicking the asset. To access the technical metadata tab, double click on a video asset. You will find it in the tab labelled . Technical metadata can only be viewed in the Manage page.
Viewing asset relationships
In the Relationships tab , you can see the different relationships belonging to your selected asset.
This tab displays assets derived from the selected (parent) asset. Hover over an asset child to see the following icons:
- - click this icon to perform a custom preconfigured wizard on the selected child asset.
- - click this icon to download the selected child asset.
- - click this icon to see a drop down menu of actions that can be performed on the selected child asset.
In this tab, you’ll see a list of the collections that this asset is a member of.
Metadata markers mark events at specific times in a video asset. You can view markers for your selected asset in the Metadata markers tab by clicking the tab marked with in the Preview Panel, but you must go to the Manage Page to add metadata markers.
- Double click on your selected asset to open the Manage Page.
- You will see this Mark with metadata icon under the video preview. Click on it to reveal your metadata markers.
- Use the set and set out icons or move the player slider to the part you wish to mark with metadata and click the marker you wish to use.
To find events that are logged during the video:
- In the metadata marker tab, browse or filter for an event you would like to discover during the duration of the video.
- Selecting the event will highlight the region against the video for playback.
- You can preview the event by clicking or and selecting Play.
- You can also perform the following actions:
- add the event as a clip to your bin by clicking , setting a name for your new clip, and clicking .
- add the event to a collection by clicking the more icon and selecting Manage Collection, selecting the collection you want to save it to and clicking Save.
To filter marked events:
- You can use the table headers in the same way as in the asset results table to filter your events.
- You can also use a template by clicking at the top right corner of the metadata marker tab, and selecting a template from the drop down menu.