Group Asset Summary Panel
If you click on an asset tile, a summary panel will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. In the Group Asset Summary panel you will see:
- Asset Name: The asset name is displayed and is editable at the top of the panel.
- Group Asset Thumbnail: The visual representation of the selected asset is displayed at the top of the panel. The user can chose to upload a custom image from here.
- The Details tab: Displays the specific details of that particular group asset such as the title, description, creation date, owner, groups, and assets.
- The Comments tab: Here you can post comments against the group asset
- Manage Asset option: This option is located at the bottom of the panel. By clicking this option you can view more in depth details about the group asset, as well as edit various asset details.
Changing the Group Asset Name
With a group asset selected, and the summary panel loaded, click on the title at the top of the panel.
Type the new name.
Submit your change by clicking the tick icon
The changes are made.