Assets can hold one or more of the following statuses:
- Archived: The asset (and associated file) has been archived to another system.
- Locked: The asset has been locked by a job.
- Online: The asset is not archived and is available for us in Dalet Flex.
- Published: The asset has been published to one or more remote platforms (i.e. YouTube).
- Deleted: The asset has been deleted (will be visible in the trashbin and can still be restored).
- Purged: The asset’s underlying file has been deleted from the underlying storage resource.
It is important to understand the difference between deleted and purged assets.