Technical Start Guide
The following Quickstart guide is designed to get an administrator setup and running with simple scripting in Ooyala Flex.
Note: This guide has been created with the assumption that users already have some familiarity with Groovy or Java, Maven, an IDE such as IntelliJ or Eclipse, and the Ooyala Flex User Interface.
Prerequisites to Install:
- Homebrew (Mac package manager): Instructions can be found here
- Java (install via homebrew): brew cask install java
- Maven (install via homebrew): �brew install maven
- Groovy (install via homebrew): �brew install groovy
- Learn about Groovy here.
- Learn about Maven here.
- Flex SDK javadocs can be found here.
- It is sometimes useful when debugging, to refer to the Ooyala Flex REST API documentation. This can be found here